Friday, September 19, 2014

Make Your Mark By Audrie

Make Your Mark  
   Some people want to make their mark by “improving” the environment. Something I’d like to help with is the special needs kids. Some kids don’t know how to read, write, or even talk. I would like to start a group that reads to kids, and help them with any educational things. An after school program would help, some kids don’t even have to be special needs, they can just be struggling in school too involved. This program would help a lot by improving the education of kids.

Another way I’d like to make my mark is to help people who are struggling. What I mean by “struggling” is being homeless, can’t afford food, and doesn’t really any money to do anything. Some kids don’t have christmases because their parents can’t afford gifts. The “Foundation” would give out gifts to the families who couldn’t get any.  For the homeless people I’d like to help try and put them in  a shelter. Or start a group who raises money to help get the homeless people back on there feet. Like helping them get a job or at least help.

No comments:

Post a Comment